Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 12. The Caldera Disaster.

May 12. The Caldera Disaster. Ahhh. This is a painting that could have benefited from some editing and better design choices on my part. I guess I must have been looking at lava photos and though to myself to add what I thought was cool about each photo into my painting. Lava water falls? Hell yeah let’s add those. Lava flares? Hell yeah lets add that! Tall pointy rock pillars? Hell yeah lets add those everywhere! With all these cool things everywhere how can my image go wrong? Haha. But I actually have an idea for a simpler better lava composition, so that will probably be a paint later this week. I’ll do better tomorrow…. but sometimes you gotta fail to succeed. Have to get those bad paintings out of your system

No comments:

Post a Comment