Monday, June 1, 2015

May 31. End of the Road.

May 31. End of the Road.
I had the idea that obsidian statues would be cool…. but I didn’t have the time to commit to this piece….
Thirty-one days and thirty-one paints. Now to work on my portfolio because that silly thing needs updating because I need a job…. I miss eating daily. So yea.
I’m actually going to try and upload new art every other day with new paints this month as well. I feel like I have improved over the month. Yeah not all the paintings are great, but it is part of the process to get the bad ideas and bad paintings out. This past month has given me more incite into the direction I should go with my art and my portfolio. Also it has reminded me I love to do art, which to be honest I had started to dread doing any paintings or concepts and hated it. So onward to June and all the paintings to come.
This coming week will be me finishing stuff that’s older and posting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment