Saturday, July 25, 2015

July 22: City Above the Sky

July 22: City Above the Sky
30 Day BG Challenge Day 22
This one is interchangeable with my floating landscape one…
So yeah I haven’t been posting my stuff daily. There’s a reason for this. The dailies have just become perspective exercises for me and are just line arts. So I will have a batch update with all of them sometime next week. Since I have been trying unsuccessfully to get into the industry for the past few years I know I’m not good enough, so I figured it would be more helpful to me to try to do perspective and good design than getting a paint out each day. Trying to get better at the important design stuff, ya know.
But yeah I have another one that is color that I will probably post on Monday to space posts out more evenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment